Ready for college?!
Make sure to not leave anything behind at home, by taking a look below at College Packing List’s ultimate college checklist (don’t get tired/yeah it’s long!):
❤ College Countdown
Are you ready for college or are you having a blast enjoying your summer at home? Comment below!
Want To See “What To Take” To College In Pictures Click Here!!
With only a few weeks left until school starts it is now time to start thinking about decorating your future gorgeous apartment!
It’s very important to fully decorate your apartment/bedroom to your liking so that you can feel relaxed, comfortable, and at home; trust me you won’t feel that good in your new place if you don’t (lol ask my old roommate)!
So whether this is your first apartment by yourself (for all you solo-dolo’s) or simply your last with all your friends, take a look below for “College Apartment Decor” inspiration to help you choose a theme:
Where to Shop:
- Ikea-for cheap/quality thrills and necessities.
- HomeGoods-for affordable designer home goods.
- Target-for stylish home furnishings.
- Walmart-has Better Homes and Gardens furnishing and decor.
- Thrift Stores-for little things, such as lamps and baskets.
- Flea Markets-for quality goods like candles.
- Yard sales-for furniture.
- Dollar Stores-for vases, decorations, and etc.
- Craigslist-for cheap finds.
Are you living in an apartment this year? What’s your theme? Comment below!
It’s very important to read books during the summer, so you won’t have a hard time getting back into your old study habits.! Reading helps you learn, build your vocabulary, gain knowledge known to others, and learn skills that are necessary to become more successful in business.
So what books should you be reading? Click on the images below to see a few of the greatest books that have helped millions of business men and women become successful:
What’s your favorite business book? Mine is Think and Grow Rich. Comment below!
College is soon approaching, so you know what that means… Packing and buying new things of course!
Don’t know what to take to college? It’s okay, I’ve got you covered! I’ve made a list of a few items that are must-haves for any college girl!
So whether this will be your first year in college or simply your last make sure to not leave anything behind at home, by taking a look below:
1 . Laptop/Tablet-used for homework assignments, researching, video calls, and social networking.
2. Smartphone-your life!
3. Wristlet-holds your debit card, lip gloss, keys, and smartphone.
4. Debit Card-college girls rarely carry cash.
5. Sunglasses-for sunny days and your “walk of shame”!
6. Tumbler-for drinks on the go/parties.
7. USB 3.0 Flash Drives-for saving assignments (they’re 10 x’s faster than their predecessors).
8. Large Bag-your carry-all bag.
What are your college must-haves? Comment below!