$9,220 – harrods.com
$530 – mytheresa.com
College is soon approaching, so you know what that means… Packing and buying new things of course!
Don’t know what to take to college? It’s okay, I’ve got you covered! I’ve made a list of a few items that are must-haves for any college girl!
So whether this will be your first year in college or simply your last make sure to not leave anything behind at home, by taking a look below:
1 . Laptop/Tablet-used for homework assignments, researching, video calls, and social networking.
2. Smartphone-your life!
3. Wristlet-holds your debit card, lip gloss, keys, and smartphone.
4. Debit Card-college girls rarely carry cash.
5. Sunglasses-for sunny days and your “walk of shame”!
6. Tumbler-for drinks on the go/parties.
7. USB 3.0 Flash Drives-for saving assignments (they’re 10 x’s faster than their predecessors).
8. Large Bag-your carry-all bag.
Photo Credit About Stockholm: Stockholm is the capital and the largest city in Sweden; and has a population of 851,155. It is most prevalently known for its beautiful buildings and architecture, but for us college girls it’s all about the street fashion! … Continue reading